Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh Technology...

Ahh! I'm so tired, 10:12 is way past my bed time. Seriously it's sad how early I go to bed. So I'm doing this project for my communications class and I just HAVE to share what I found today it's hilarious. (I'm doing a presentation on how music purchasing has changed in the last 15 or so years.)

Okay so our typical Ipod commercial right? (sorry it's just a link, that's totally annoying. My video wouldn't upload.)


Now watch this... October 2001 the FIRST IPOD!! Haha it's seriously ancient.


I apologize for the lack of post, but bed time is my favorite part of every day! I must be off...

Goodnight!



2 comments:

  1. hahah!! ew thats so weird how bulky and huge and weird the old ipod was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I remember that commercial! They have really come a long way!

    ReplyDelete